Monday, September 05, 2005

Hurricane Katrina bringing people together

Hurricane Katrina

This page is being donated by Cajun Web Creations for the sole purpose of helping those who have suffered the most in this tragic event. All ad space featured on this page will not cost those organizations wanting to assist Hurricane Katrina relief efforts . Please take a few moments to review text links and banner ads on this page and help us to help those in need.

Your thoughts and prayers are welcomed.

Thank you,
Lonnie Ellerbee

5 comments:

Lonnie Ellerbee said...

The purpose of this post is to inform those who are trying to take advante of a bad situation to earn a profit. If you are posting to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina then thank you. If you are posting for other reasons then don't post.

Anonymous said...

---> cajuncountry <--- you post on Hurricane Katrina bringing people together is certainly interesting. I am creating my own site and have been searching for valid information and content on Web Site Promotion to link to. I hope you don't mind if I link to you. By the way, great title ---> Working Smarter Not Harder by Lonnie Ellerbee

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sure there are plenty of people on the web claiming to be able to help others make money online, however how many of those people can actually show you solid proof and results? If I were looking at someone who was going to help me make money, I would want to know the person is successful themselves and ask to see proof of it.

If you would allow me the honor of showing you the proof, I'd be happy to do so. Click this link... britt phillips and see what real success looks like. Discover my proven britt phillips system. My name is Britt Phillips and I am blessed to be one of the all-time top income earners in the program I've been in for almost eight years now. I can help you. Remember... britt phillips

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.