Sunday, December 05, 2004

The Beginning, A look at how it all started.

Sometime in the year 2000 an offer was made that I could not refuse.

A chance of a lifetime to do something I always wanted to do. Billy, my bother-in-law offered me the opportunity to work with a unique system called EZNettools. This system allows people like me to create a web site and add all functions necessary to maintain and control the web site myself. Yet, I have no knowledge of HTML code or any training with respect to this opportunity. My thoughts began to build and the business plan began to develop. Then came the big question. How could I build a successful Internet Consulting business while still working going cross country. Yes, a professional truck driver at the age of 49 starting all over. Could it be possible?

For the next year and a half, I studied all the materials offered by EZNetools.

I asked my self questions on how to get new business and could this be possible. There is a lot of competition out there for what I am doing and I knew that what ever I did would have to be better than any one else out there. Ohhhh I love it, never have I been so excited about providing a service that business and individual want and need.

My life change completed on that day I hope no one ever forgets.

September 11, 2001 I was at a truck stop in Alabama and just woke up trying to get my fist cup of coffee. The first plane had already hit and was being shown on TV. Another driver was standing there watching and grabbed me from behind and made me look at what was going on. The next few days where filled with sadness and the strong feeling of going home to be with my family and to change my life. EZNettools was now my salvation.

I don’t know how the events began to unfold.

All I know is that it has been a chain reaction ever since. First, I got a message on the onboard computer that a dedicated run was available in my home town, Lafayette, LA. I jumped on it. I had been working with a template site and made my finishing touches to it. This new job allows me 2 days off a week and one is on a Monday. This works well because now I can go by my clients
and help them to learn the things I have. I have now become a teacher. Imagine that, a profession truck driver, a teacher--and let me be the first to tell you. It really feel good.

Today 4 years later my story begins to unfold as it happens!

Finding friends and networking with other will be the key to our success. Working every day to achieve one’s mission will lead to better way of life. We all want the same thing, so lets work together. I understand that I alone cannot achieve the final step in life. Working smarter not harder will help us all to reach it.

Are you searching?

No comments: