Saturday, January 29, 2005

In the Beginning part 2 Working Smarter not Harder-Living the 7 Habits.

In my last post you were able to learn more about the direction of my Company Blog. In the folling articles you will be able to share information with others who might want some insight on how to help themselves achieve success on the internet.

Interdependence--the 3rd step as explained by Mr. Covey is that of cooperation. It's when a person understands that any task large or small can be worked on effectively when people work together as a team. AS I read the book Seven Habits of Highly Efective People by Dr. Covey I found myself reading information that seemed to be about events that happened in my life. Could it be that I had finaly found what I had been serching for (working smarter not Harder).

I urge you to get a copy of this book and read it. Take the steps to become the person you really want to be. Become a team member of this blog and lets create solutions that can and will be good for us all.

In the beginning the first step is to be proactive. Do something everyday to achieve forward motion in what ever it is you do.

1 comment:

Maria Palma said...

Just last year I invested in a Franklin Covey planner and my productivity increased by more than 50%! I am learning to write down my goals and break them down by month and then by day. It has definitely been a lifesaver for me...